Acceptable Use Policy
Last Added: 28/1/2021
The Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the Site to ensure that you do not misuse our website scoop.sense.my (“Site”) or the services made available on or via the Site. By using the Site or the services made available on or via the Site, you agree to comply with the terms herein. The examples and restrictions described herein are not exhaustive.
You agree not to access and use, or allow others to access and use the Site and/or the services to:
- violate any applicable law, regulation, rule, code, directive, guideline or policy, whether intentionally or unintentionally;
- violate or infringe upon any person’s proprietary rights including their privacy and intellectual property rights;
- violate or infringe our rights, including any intellectual property rights and any passing off of the same thereof;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- uploading, posting, publishing, transmitting or disseminating a person’s personally identifiable information without his/her express authorisation and consent;
- conduct, promote, support, cause or facilitate any illegal, unlawful, infringing, offensive, harmful, deceptive or fraudulent activities such as pyramid schemes, network attack, phishing or other similar activities;
- transmit, offer, upload, download, use, disseminate any illegal, unlawful, infringing, offensive, obscene, harmful, hateful, abusive, intimidating, harassing, false, unconscionable, deceitful, fraudulent or defamatory content or material;
- cause, permit or authorise the modification, creation of derivative works or translation of the Site and/or the services without our authorisation;
- transmit, upload, distribute or link to any material that contains a virus including but not limited to Trojan horses, logic bombs, worms, spyware, adware or any other similar material which may adversely affect, limit or disrupt the functionality, operation, integrity or security of the Site or any device’s software or hardware, or data or telecommunications equipment;
- attack, interfere with, adversely affect or disrupt our service, hardware, software, system, sites or networks or attempt to do so;
- access, tamper with, manipulate, disable, damage, impair, overburden or use any part of the Site or the servers or networks connected with the Site or attempt to do so;
- post, disseminate, distribute or transmit any unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other unauthorised form of solicitation;
- promote or offer any goods or services, or any advertisements, promotions or other similar materials that contain false, deceptive or misleading statements or representations.
We reserve the right to take any action deemed necessary against you in the event it is discovered that you have violated any of the terms above, including disabling your access to the Site, suspending or terminating your account or the services provided to you on or via the Site, reporting your violation to the the relevant law enforcement authorities or take appropriate legal action against you.
We reserve the right to amend the terms of this AUP at our absolute discretion at any time. Your continued use of the Site and/or the services made available on or via the Site following any amendment of this AUP will signify your consent to and acceptance of its revised terms.