Last Added: 28/1/2021
If you provide us with personal data relating to a third party by submitting such personal data to us, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
In addition, the Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. As these websites are not owned or operated by us, we are not responsible nor liable for the contents of these websites and their privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to any such websites. We are further not responsible nor liable for the privacy or data security practices of any third party to whom you disclose your personal data to, through or in connection with the Site.
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from and about you:
- phone number;
- email address;
- residential/office address;
- information about your usage, interaction with and browsing behaviour on the Site including cookies, IP address, your device (e.g. a computer, smartphone or other electronic device) and/or browser, browser type, device capability, bandwidth, browsing behaviour, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from the Site;
- Comments or contents which you post on the Site and the information which accompanies those posts or contents;
- Your content preferences on the Site; or
- Any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us.
Please ensure that all personal data submitted to us is accurate, complete, true, correct and up to date. You understand that the failure to provide the personal data as requested by us may result in us not being to provide you with the services you have requested or that your use or access to the Site may be limited or affected.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data through the following methods:
- when you register an account with us on the Site;
- when you use any of our services or related services on the Site;
- when you subscribe to our newsletters;
- when you contact us or when you request that we contact you;
- when you browse and/or interact with the Site;
- when you accept our cookies on your device;
- when your authorised representative submits your personal data to us for any purpose reasonably authorised by you;
- when our third-party service providers provide your personal data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their respective privacy policies; or
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
Please also see our Cookies Policy in respect of the data collected, processed and used by third-party cookies and trackers on the Site.
We may also collect your personal data without your consent in circumstances where your consent is not required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any subsidiary legislations and regulations made thereunder (“applicable laws”).
3. PURPOSE WHY YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We may use your personal data that we possess for the following purposes:
- to register and maintain your user account with us;
- to provide our services to you and matters ancillary thereto;
- to improve the services we provide to you;
- to send you our newsletters or details of any special promotion, offers or rewards;
- to carry out market research, personalised marketing and user profiling;
- to deliver ads which may be of interest to you on the Site;
- to enable third party businesses to deliver ads which are related to their products and services on the Site which may be of interest to you;
- to manage our infrastructure and business operations and comply with internal policies and procedures;
- to communicate with you to inform you of any changes to the terms and conditions or policies on the Site;
- to resolve complaints and handling requests and enquiries from you;
- for record-keeping purposes;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following persons:
- our employees, agents or servants;
- third-party service providers which require the processing of your personal data; for example, third-party service providers which have been engaged by us: (i) to provide and maintain any equipment/online cloud storage used to store and access your personal data; (ii) to host and maintain the Site; or (iii) otherwise in connection with the provision of certain services provided to you on or via the Site;
- vendors or any third-party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional activities on the Site;
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and legal advisors;
- governmental or regulatory authorities, statutory bodies, law enforcement agencies, industry associations;
- courts and other alternative dispute forums; and/or
- any other party whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data to.
5. SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures in place to safeguard your personal data against any loss, theft, misuse, modification, alteration, destruction, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure. However, it is impossible to guarantee the complete safety of your personal data on the internet and we will not be responsible for any loss, theft, misuse, modification, alteration, destruction, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure of the personal data by third parties which are due to factors beyond our control.
Your personal data may be managed and stored by us in servers located/based outside of Malaysia in which we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By submitting your personal data to us and/or by your continued use of the Site and/or the services made available on or via the Site, you consent to the transfer and processing of your personal data outside of Malaysia.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or for business, legal or regulatory purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
6. ACCESS TO AND/OR CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request access to and/or correct and/or limit the processing of your personal data currently in our possession or under our control by writing to us at the email address shown below. We may request additional information from you before providing you access to the personal data or making the correction in order to verify and confirm that the personal data rightfully relates and/or belongs to you. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. We may also refuse to comply with your request for data access or data correction pursuant to applicable laws. In such event, we will inform you of our refusal and our reasons for such refusal.
7. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent from receiving our newsletter by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the newsletters sent to your email address.
8. GOVERNING LAW
10. CONTACT US